The Municipal Court of Cleveland was established by an act of the Ohio General Assembly in 1911 and opened its doors on January 2, 1912 in the old courthouse located on the northwest corner of Public Square. At 9:30am, the court was gaveled into order. The Cleveland Municipal Court is the second oldest municipal court in the nation.

 

 

Copyright© 2012 | Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Webmaster | MAIL