Unclaimed Funds

Any person or persons having any right or interest to funds or deposits from court proceedings should make the appropriate claim to collect this money.  Any payee wishing to file a claim should make his or her request with their ID’s in the Clerk of Courts office of the Cleveland Municipal Court, located in the Justice Center on the second floor.

Please select the appropriate unclaimed list to locate your name and follow the instructions listed: 

Copyright© 2012 | Home | Terms of Use | ADA Notice Site MapWebmaster | RDWeb | WebMail